Typing Tutor - Word Drill 7 (46 Forty Six)
You're here to learn how to type Word Drill 7 (46 Forty Six) with an online typing tutor. Move the mouse cursor over on typing area box; you'll see the blinking cursor. Now you are ready to type.
This Typing Tutor is a lifetime ability that will serve you Word Drill 7 (46 Forty Six) is the perfect way to make your machine more effective-type without looking at the keyboard. This course, "Word Drill 7 (46 Forty Six)" will teach you the fundamentals of typing and typing exercise features that will in no time get you to type in with precision and speed.
Lesson Word Drill 7 (46 Forty Six) features various computer keyboard lessons that include:
- • How to get on your keyboard from A to Z.
- • How to use punctuation keys.
- • How to type numbers on a numeric keypad.
- • How to organize proper ergonomics to avoid exhaustion, aches, and pains, particularly carpal tunnel syndrome.
This "course Word Drill 7 (46 Forty Six)" is suitable for beginning typists; you will learn all the basics of typing and become the fastest typist in easy steps. Each lecture includes a workout, i.e., a laboratory, which immediately puts your newly learned skills into practical use. This course will take you through all three keyboard lines, numbers, and symbols, starting with the middle keyboard line.
Congratulations, if you're looking for Typing Skills on the right page, the goal is to teach you the easiest way without any tutorial involving software, games, or online typing. Practices are available inside the course, which means you won't have to go out of the practice course as they are included after each lecture.
Touch typing is the ability to use muscle memory to locate keys easily, without using the sense of sight and with all the fingers available. It dramatically improves typing speed and eliminates mistakes. Touch typing makes you more successful and a skill worth learning. Most people still indulge in the bad habit of typing 'hunt-and-peck,' including those experienced professionals with years and decades of computer experience. Easy Typing Tutor is also easy to understand as touch typing takes dedicated practice to know it well.
A range of features set it apart from most of the practice software typing out there. It employs statistics and smart algorithms to produce typing lessons that suit your skills automatically. Let's go into depth on this..
It doesn't force you to repeatedly replay the same characters; that's just sluggish, repetitive, and it makes minimal contribution to your learning. Words like 'asdfg ;lkjh...' are very awkward, hard to read, and even experienced typists will slow down noticeably.
The Typing Tutor website uses your native language's phonetic rules to produce random but understandable and pronounceable words. Those terms sound almost ordinary, and they sometimes really are. It is much easier to type sensible text than to repeat random letters, and it helps you recall regular key combinations. The most recent point is a significant one. For instance, following the 'Z' in English is nearly impossible for the letter 'W,' You will never type this combination in Typing Tutor. Alternatively, you'll be ordering more common words like "the," "that," "with," etc. And you'll soon learn to type the combo keys quickly.
The Typing Tutor Lesson Word Drill 7 (46 Forty Six) tests the keystrokes' patterns and collects detailed typing statistics. It tests your typing speed for each key, for example, and uses the data to produce random words highlighting the weakest key. The more trouble you have with a common key, the more it will be typed. It means, in the next lesson generated, the generating algorithm will put that letter into every word. After each completed task, your typing skills are re-evaluating, and the next experience will be adjusted accordingly.
Typing Test lesson Word Drill 7 (46 Forty Six) lets you insert as few keys as possible into the lesson, automatically adding more keys as you want to qualify at the current level. When you only begin learning, it generates lessons from a very small alphabet of the most frequent letters with words. Once the typing speed exceeds a certain threshold for each key in that alphabet, the algorithm adds to the alphabet the next most frequent letter. And so forth, to the following letters. You will first know the most commonly used letters, and then the less common ones.
The Typing Tutor supports learning fast typing in different layouts and languages. Typing Tutor is an excellent online typing software for both children and adults. Hopefully, it will inspire you to keep learning!
- You will learn fast typing in an easy and fun way! No boring stuff!
- Lifetime support
- Saves you time (get your work done faster)
- More attractive to employeers
- Allows you to take on more tasks for clients
- You will get to learn touch typing in the fastest time possible.
- You will also learn some super useful keyboard shortcuts to boost your productivity.
- Methods that will finish your typing in far less time
- What to ignore to dramatically increase typing speed (This is something that slows most people down.)
- A plan that reduces typing work time
- Simple way to practice that dramatically improves your speed
- A practice time that boosts your progress
- Easy way to know how to word it
- Best way to practice and how long
- The simple learning accelerator
- Learn where fingers go without looking. Learn two at a time
- Type numbers without looking
- Best way to practice capital letters
- All ages
- Anyone who wants to learn how to type or needs a refresher on typing
- Anyone who is wanting to improve how fast they can type
- Anyone who types
- People who type at work
- For Authors, Writers, Students, Freelancers, Designer, Programme
- Data entry operators
- This course is for anyone who want to type fast
- This course is for anyone who can use a computer
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 users
- People that wish to be more productive & efficient
- People that enter the same data/text over and over
- People wanting to focus on work that matters, not the mundane
- Data entry employees
- People working in offices needing very specific text
- Someone who needs refresher on typing
- Students need a computer and keyboard
- Get ready to improve your typing skills (starting from the basics and working our way to improving your typing speed)!
- Willingness to learn and take action
- Be able to read text
- Have the motivation to improve typing
- Microsoft Windows PC or laptop